I’m fortunate to collaborate with a wonderful set of clients on creative projects that matter to me and to the world.
I’m currently accepting new clients.
Send me an email at email@example.com to get in touch.
My clients include:
Carnegie Hall – New York, New York
• Strategy and operations for Carnegie Hall+, a performing arts streaming channel on Apple TV, Verizon Fios, and others
• Strategy development and tactical project planning for digital media projects across the organization
• Design business strategy and implementation plan for online resources and in-person events to teach entrepreneurial and community organizing skills to early career professional musicians who want to use music as a medium for activism
• Create an active and engaged global community of musicians and music lovers who have the goal of becoming citizen artists
ustwo games – London and New York
• Sustainability, storytelling, and science consultant for climate-themed video games
Wildlife Conservation Society (Central Park Zoo, Bronx Zoo, and New York Aquarium) – New York, New York
• Public educator in the parks
• Biomimicry workshops for adults and teens
Edelman Fossil Park and Science Museum at Rowan University – Glassboro, New Jersey
• Storytelling consultant and children’s book writer
• Storytelling workshop creation and hosting
The Washington Post – Washington, D.C.
• Sponsored content journalist covering education, health, and culture
Biomimicry Institute – Missoula, Montana
• Judge for 2019 Global Design Challenge
• Writer for AskNature.org and The Henry Ford Magazine
• Workshops about biomimicry for adults, teens, and elementary school students
Advanced Science Research Center, City University of New York – New York, New York
• Biomimicry researcher
Innovation Leader – Boston and New York
• Journalist covering sustainability and innovation topics
Healthy Materials Lab at Parsons School of Design at The New School – New York, New York
• Researcher—Strategic Communications. The Healthy Materials Lab raises awareness about toxins in building products and creates resources for designers and architects to make healthier places for all people to live.
Content Farm – Washington, D.C.
• Associate Producer for Live at 9:30 music documentary series for PBS
Untapped Cities – New York, New York and Las Vegas, Nevada
• Write site content and cover invite-only onsite press events
• Conduct New York City secret history tours of the New York City subway system and Grand Central Station
• Develop original secret history of whiskey tour set in New York City
Caveat – New York, New York
• Created, produce, and host New York City’s Secrets and Lies, a live storytelling game show about New York City secret history
Online News Association – Washington, D.C.
• Onsite social media content creation for Journalism 360 Unconference at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism